Thursday, February 28, 2013

Never enough...

Mom is sobbing and screaming at me. She is convinced that I've locked my kids in their rooms.  Showing her the empty rooms doesn't work.  Telling her that they aren't here doesn't work.  She was furious with me for locking up her sons.  She finally transitioned into it being my daughters.  She is threatening to call the police because I am kidnapping them.  There are no words to calm her.  There is nothing but anger in this house.  She is accusing me of unthinkable things.  How do I answer her?  How do I calm her?  She is in the middle of her dose of medication to calm her.  I am sitting here with Pandora on my earphones.  But it is not enough.  Nothing is ever enough. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, Nancy. There are no words. Just know I'm praying for you and hope the doctor hurries up with the paperwork, etc. so everyone can have some peace. I love you.

    ReplyDelete