Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I want to go home...

It's getting bad and I want to take my kids and go home. It's 1:30 in the morning and I just got Mom to sleep.  I almost don't want to go to sleep, knowing I'll be woken up in a few hours. We moved in here because Mom wasn't able to pay her bills, take her meds or eat right.  We never signed up for the anger, the nastiness, the sleepless nights or the never-ending turmoil. I am worn out from the negativity.  I am tired of trying to protect her from herself, only to have her accuse me of hitting her, starving her and never doing anything for her.  I know that she's sick. I know!  But, this is my mother.  She is supposed to protect me.  I don't want to be her parent.  I don't want to do this.  I want to go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment