Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Day...

I have always been able to see both sides of almost any situation.  I was lousy in debates because I would agree with both sides.  I am the kind of middle of the road voter that politicians should seek out (but they don't).  I can empathize and sympathize with the best of them.

But today is Tuesday.  And Tuesday is my day, my time, and my choices.  It is my day to be selfish.  So, why am I here putting up with this?  Because I don't have "plans".  Or, rather, my plans aren't important enough to be considered.  I am here because I understand that things come up that make giving me my day inconvenient.  So, here I am dealing with the very things that make a selfish day necessary.  And I am not feeling very compassionate or empathetic right now.  But I am feeling pissed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment