Monday, May 19, 2014

I want my mommy mood...

I'm having a really bad evening.  One of my medications is really kicking me in the butt.  I'm not feeling well, I'm not sleeping, and last night, neither did Mom.  I finally have a doctor's appointment next week.  Hopefully, they can help me and adjust the meds.  But, today I just want to crawl into bed and pull the blankets over my head.  Well, not really, that freaks me out, but you get the idea. 

Anyway, Mom stepped off the day care van in an extreme I-need-my-mommy mood.  Guess who she thinks is Mommy?  At least until I tell her to do something.  Then she somehow remembers that I'm not.  Unfortunately, an I-need-my-mommy mood requires a lot of patience.  I want to have patience, I really do, but it just isn't happening.  Each time I lose my patience (which has been non-stop) I feel my head just about ready to burst. 

What's one more breakdown, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment