Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Just me...

I'm having a difficult time today.  I've had a few good weeks with minimal tears.  But, today is just very emotional for me. 

Mom got up this morning in one of her extremely negative moods.  I add the extremely to my description because she is always negative.  There are a lot of things that wear me down in this situation, I could list them, but if I did it would just be a relisting of old complaints.  But, this constant negativity... arrrgh!

I think back to a blog I wrote, probably a couple of years ago, where I compared living with an Alzheimer's victim to someone following you around pounding a hammer.  Non-stop.  No rhythm.  Just pounding.  And that's what I'm feeling today. 

Everything is too tight, too loose, too hot, too cold.  The sun is in my eyes, Now I can't see.  I'm hungry.  I don't want this. You haven't even given me breakfast.  I already washed my hands, put clean clothes on, ate breakfast. 

Here's a question for you, have you ever seen someone eat a half a banana and take close to 50 bites?  It was turning brown before she finished and it was caked under her nails. 

After reading through this, nothing sounds out of the ordinary or even noteworthy.  I guess it's just me.  It's always just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment