Friday, November 16, 2012

Mom's conversation...

Mom's conversation while she is eating her lunch, a big plate of spaghetti with garlic bread.  It might be hard for some of you to read  because it is so random. But, this is her life. And this is her reality. The entire conversation took about 10 minutes.

It was sure nice of that man to fix me food before the police get here.
I wish that thing would level out so I could see the driveway.
I don't want anybody hurt.
I wonder if I could slip out before they get here.
I haven't eaten in two days.
These socks are taking the air out of my thumbs.
That guy sure hit me hard that last time.
I need to get out of here.
I'm sure glad I'm alone.
Don't hurt them.
What time are the police supposed to be here?
It's 11:00.
This is good. I like it.
I'm glad no one is here to listen to me.
Are you going to be leaving soon?
I'm hungry and they haven't fed me in 3 days.
That man sure is nice. Maybe he'll take me get something to eat.
Maybe that cat will take me for some coffee.
I'm scared. I didn't mean to tear the bread.
I sure could go for a rest right now.
THAT'S IT! I'LL SHOW YOU!!
Wow. Those trees are really moving. OH! Did you see that?
Look at that! There's papers falling off of those trees.
I wish someone would feed me.
Why would anyone do that?
Do you want me to put my empty plate on the counter?
Oh my! There's a big dog on the book case!
They stole my purse again.
And now I'm the bad guy.
I'd like to take a walk.
I wish I could go down and have a cup of coffee.
I guess not. What do you expect from people who won't give you a tissue.



No comments:

Post a Comment