Saturday, March 15, 2014

Time flies...

Today's conversation that you all are dying to read (for a more realistic read through, read Mom's part with a whiny-poor-me voice and my part with a you've-got-to-be-kidding-me voice):


Mom jumped up and said, "I need to go to the bathroom.  Now!"

Me:  "Okay.  It's open."

Mom looked into the bathroom and said, "There are two of them in there!  I can't go!"

Me:  "Mom, there is no one in there."

Mom:  "Yes, there is!  There are two of them in there!!  And they won't move!  I guess I won't go."  She sits down on the couch.

I got up and looked and there was a cat sitting on the closed lid. She left as I looked in.

Me:  "It's empty.  The cat left.  You can go to the bathroom now."

Mom:  "No!  There are three of them in there!"

Me:  "I made them leave."

Mom:  "No, you didn't!"

Me:  "Mom, go to the bathroom. No one is in there."

Mom got up, walked right by the bathroom and went to her room where there were, you guessed it, 2 cats.  "See?  They are right there!" 

Me:  "Mom?  You're in the bedroom." 

Mom:  "It's my bedroom.  So, it's none of your business!"

I got up and tried to help Mom to the bathroom.

Mom:  "Don't touch me!  I'm not going in there! I don't need to go to the bathroom and I'm tired of you trying to make me!" 

Me:  "Okay.  I'm done helping."

Mom sat down on the couch and said, "I really need to go to the bathroom.  Is it empty?"

Me:  "If time flies when we're having fun, it must be 1965 already."




No comments:

Post a Comment