Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's 8 am...

My morning so far: 

I woke up at 5:30, because some idiot texted me a naked picture, I'm assuming, of himself. I can't imagine why he would send out a picture of someone else.. Or do they care?  Anyway, I was so ticked that I couldn't go back to sleep.  I laid there and mentally wrote the nasty answer I wish I could send.  But, you just can't respond to idiots like that because that's what they want.  Or do they?  See?  That's why I couldn't go back to sleep. 

Mom got up and instead of pajamas, she was wearing yesterday's shirt and a sweater as a caprirt.  One leg was in one arm (capris) and the other leg was in the body of the sweater (skirt). Caprirt.  Remember, you heard it here first. (I know some of you are wondering, and, yes, I took a picture. And, no, the camels did not return her pants.)

I fought with Mom about washing up.  She didn't want to use soap. When I put it in her hand we fought for several minutes about whether it belonged in her mouth.  She tried to brush her teeth with the soapy nail brush. And on it went. You know those signs in public restrooms that tell you to sing the ABC song twice while washing your hands?  Or is it the Happy Birthday song? Anyway, we could have done the long version of Stairway to Heaven.

As she ate her breakfast, she kept rubbing her arms like she was cold.  I gave her a sweatshirt and asked her to put it on.  She said, "Oh, God Bless you! It's so warm!"  She then folded it neatly and set it on the counter. 

While she finished eating, I ran for a quick shower.  As I stepped out, I thought, "Hmmmm, the bath mat is gone.  I wonder who could have taken that during the night." 

Oh, look.  It's already 8 am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment