Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Choices...

Have you ever thought about the choices that you have made in your life, more specifically the bad choices?  So, many things get you to where you are now. Every person at one time or another has thought...  "If I'd only done that differently."  But, I accept my choices. And, in most cases, I cherish them. I'm glad that I screwed up and made the choices that I did. Like the choice to work at a menial job with no benefits. That is where I found my best friend. Or the job that I left in anger is what allowed me to stay home for 2 years with my toddler who was very ill. And, of course, every one's favorite mistake... The Ex. Yes, mine was a real piece.  He is probably the biggest error in judgement of my entire life.  But, I ended up with 2 beautiful children. So, yes, I've thought about the mistakes I've made, and I love every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment